Competent legal representation of the interests in court is the key of successfully completed case for the client. Constructive Lawyers specialists defending interests of the owners of small, medium and large businesses in the area of corporate, land, building, financial and tax law, will stand on defense of intellectual property and investment deposits, protect the rights and interests of individuals in various areas of judicial disputes.
The list of services includes:
- Examination and evaluation of the situation by analyzing all the documentation and evidence gathering. In this way, we determine probable outcome of appeals to the courts.
- Specialists of the company do their best for the pre-trial settlement of disputes. We offer negotiation, preparation of claims and responses, signing of amicable agreements.
- We provide preparation of all court procedural documents.
- Representation of individuals and legal entities within the system of general jurisdiction courts (economic, civil, administrative, criminal cases), in arbitration courts.
- Representing clients' interests at all stages of enforcement proceedings.
Why Constructive Lawyers?
High qualification and teamwork of Constructive Lawyers, consisting of lawyers, attorneys and analytics, enables us to provide full-range services, starting from the moment of the dispute up to the entry into force of a court decision. We foresee all possible business risks and reducing losses to an absolute minimum. Each problem with which clients comes to us has its solutions.
Constructive Lawyers will help everyone to find the best way out, even from the most unusual situations.